Thursday, May 10, 2012

Comforter "Voice of the Voiceless" cdr


Comforter
Voice of the Voiceless
Abgurd

Right off the bat nostalgia hits me right in the face. This immediately brought me back to seeing Massonna for the first time and not knowing what to expect. This Comforter cd was recorded back in 1999 and has a lot of that Japanese harsh vocal driven sound. It's pretty fucking awesome to be honest. Although it is a bit long for my listening I still and in awe of it's intensity. Forty five minutes of ripping tearing fuck you's from Comforter. Pretty fucking killer.
As far as the artwork goes there is not much to say. Simple jewel case packaged cdr but it looks pretty nice. One color on kraft paper with nice clean typography. Very simple but also very tasteful. 

Would I buy this? Yeah, especially in 1999. This would have destroyed my roommates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment