Saturday, December 10, 2011

Black Cum "the Second Cumming" cs


Black Cum
the Second Cumming
(3)


I am so glad I am on Black Cum's list now. This is another total gem of fucked craziness. You know how when it's just you and the cat in the house and you get excited about something, like the mail showed up or your inlaws canceled, so you start singing a weird song to the cat about how she belongs in a zoo and you hope the zoo catches on fire and the fire burns up all the bad kitties? Or something like that? Well, that weird enthusiasm is what makes up most of Black Cum's song writing. This cassette, unlike the previous one, is mostly all electric guitars, drums and vocals. There is plenty of crazy things yelled into the boombox or two track or whatever they record on. It's actually pretty well done, in a crazy person sort of way. There are 24 tracks on this cassette that have some killer titles. Bomb America!, Kill All Americans, Tellin' Everyone I Know to Burn Down America, Skull-Fuck the Military, Curb Stomp Cops, I Want to Hang Myself and Fucking Die, and of course, Untitled. Everything about the art is hand done (although, I think they got the illustration of the partial birth abortion from somewhere else) but I have to say that the song title list is really well written out. Clear, straight and easy to read. Like they give a shit. It's awesome. Email here to get a copy of this cassette and maybe the last one as well.

7 comments:

  1. I will do my best to find out. I don't know much about them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can email them at blackcumisdead@gmail.com to get a copy

    ReplyDelete
  4. there you go! I will add that to the review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WORD both tapes are available for 3 bucks each.

    ReplyDelete
  6. and they've decided to publish this page:

    http://blackcumtheband.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete