Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Autocancrena "Homo Sacer" 3" cdr


Autocancrena
Homo Sacer
Diazepam



This is a release that I have been sitting on for awhile. Mainly it's because it isn't as easy for me to sit and listen to 3" cdrs anymore since my last iMac with a tray died. IN fact I think most people are finding this format dying faster than most. I love the shape and packaging for 3" cdrs and I hope people keep making them for as long as possible but it really is a bit of a difficulty. Anyhow, I am very bummed that I waited this long to hear this. Diazepam has connections to Italy's amazing UR and I should know that whatever they are working on is going to be pretty awesome. This is no exception. Huge, aching drones that sound like the demonic trumpets being heard from 100 miles away. Still sounding your imminent death but from a distance that only a fever dream could replicate. Both tracks are completely terrifying. This is staying in my collection for a very long time.

     The packaging is great. Its packaged in one of those mini dvd cases with black printing on red card stock and black and white tipped in plates. A fold out sheet inside gives you some amazing details about the audio's source. No spoilers. 

     I would buy this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment