Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fur of Heaven cs


Fur of Heaven
Self Titled
Worthless Recordings




Hmmm. This is the last thing I expected it to be. This sounds an awful lot like stuff I was way into in the early to mid 90's. Quicksand and Handsome but mix in a touch of Tragedy and some pretty killer vocals. Strange. I really am not feeling it though. It rocks very fucking hard and gets better and better as it goes but it is ultimately not my thing. The band is good though and I have to give it up for that. I usually find everything Worthless Recordings does pretty bullet proof so I may have to give this another listen but right now I am pretty lukewarm.

     The look of it throws me off too. The logo on the front of the cassette looks like something you might see on the bottom of a snowboard. Aside from that there isn't much else to mention. 

     I don't think I would buy this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment