Monday, April 30, 2012

Komatoserzustand "Koma" cdr


Komatoserzustand
Koma
Abgurd


The audio on this was apparently inspired by the artist's intoxication on dichlorvos, which is an insecticide, and the coma that followed. As far as the audio goes I think it illustrates that very well. Long barely audible and rarely changing synth drones that move like a specter through the fog. It's really well done. I didn't have the highest hopes for this based on what I will talk about next but I was pleasantly surprised.
     The packaging on this is pretty forgettable. It's not horrible or anything. In fact it's fine but I honestly have to keep picking it up to literally remember what it looked like. I get dark, green, words…  and that's about it. Also, the name is upside down on the spine, which isn't a big deal but it bugs me. I think it's also these slimline cdr cases that just scream boring to me. It's probably not fair but in the end I don't think it matters because the audio is super good. I recommend finding this if you can. It was limited to 95 copies and is probably almost gone.
     Would I buy this? Yeah, I guess I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment