Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Julia LaDense & Endometrium Cuntplow "New York Artists Are So Underrated" cs


Julia LaDense & Endometrium Cuntplow
New York Artists Are So Underrated 
Love Torture Records


The audio on the collaborative cassette are very slight. The music is as subtle as the title is ironic. Slowly bubbling drones and tiny waves of textures spill across your tape heads. It's ugly and moist sounding and I like it. Good sounds from some great artists.

     The layout is pretty simple but also underwhelming. The cover art isn't bad and the type is fine but the little insert is kinda cruddy looking. Not horrible but it just looks like something I may have done in the 90's. Badly layered type and low resolution images. Limited to 27 copies and you may want to check it out based on the music alone.

     Would I buy it? Um… I probably would if I could hear it first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment