Friday, January 30, 2015

New KTL cassette is out and podcast news...

Fuck it. I'm going to use this as a place to mention Dead Accents releases from time to time. There is a new cassette from KTL out. KTL, for those that don't know, is Stephen O'Malley from Sunn0))) and Peter Rehberg from PITA and this shit rules. Check here for a full description.







When the podcast starts I am not sure how it will exactly work out but I am hoping to take some suggestions. I have decided not to make it a video thing. Even though I discuss the layouts a lot I think I will just keep this blog to have photographs of all mentioned releases. I'm thinking of keeping each show between 15–30 mins max. I think it will be broken into segments. I will do a few reviews and play some segments, discuss layouts and packaging. I was planning on having some interviews here and there and hopefully a few performances from noise artists. I was also thinking of having Shane Mehling, decibel writer and my best friend, host a segment where I defend something. Not sure how that will go.


No comments:

Post a Comment