Monday, May 23, 2016

Okay... Fuck it.

So the plan was to turn this into a podcast. That is still the actual plan but I need to keep posting until I can actually get it together. So below you will find reviews for 4 recent things that I have reviewed. I will give you a few details about the format and shape of the podcast. I am hoping to do 2 episodes a month. I have a lot of ideas on the structure but I am hoping to keep it at or under an hour. I don't want it any longer than that. Each show will consist of a quick introduction/spiel. No longer than a few minutes. I will then get into reviews. I hope to do 3 per episode. There will be a little audio and then I will get into it. Some I will praise. Some I will pan. Some other may just cause me to ramble and I will try to edit those to the most interesting bits. I am hoping this will put us at about the halfway mark. I will then have a short interview with someone. Probably around 15–20 mins of chatting and then have them play about 5 mins of something unique for us. I have lined up some rad people so far. The show will end with something from the "vault" which is this giant box of cassettes that I was sent sometime in the last year that I haven't been able to review. It will be less of a review and more of a minute or so of sounds from 1–3 releases. After that I will do a quick outro and we will be done. Should be pretty tight.

In the meantime if any of you are interested I am currently a host on The Comic Roast which is a podcast dealing with comic books and the culture that surrounds them. I mainly talk about killing the rich.

Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment