Friday, December 21, 2012

Justin Marc Lloyd "Year of the Water Dragon Vol. 1" cs


Justin Marc Lloyd
Year of the Water Dragon Vol. 1
Rainbow Bridge 




Another huge journey of the back of a mighty noise serpent from Justin Marc Lloyd (Dim Disk Moving, Pregnant Spore, False Flag…) and it's real good. When I say journey I really mean it. Putting this on headphones and laying down in a dim room will take you places far away. You can smoke some pot or get drunk if you want but you don't need to. This is drugs enough. I like that line. This is drugs enough. Yeah. i am going to remember that. Anyhow, the peaks and valleys of this experience are wild and scary. It's insane and wonderful all at the same time. It's a long trip but it's worth it. 

     I love this simple packaging. Crooked ancient text, strange abstract drawings and odd color choices make this a beautiful little artifact. Nicely done. 

     I would buy this if I were you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment