Friday, July 6, 2012

Japanese Women "Decline of Western Civilization IV: Major Tom Visits a Space Cantina in New Los Angeles on Mars (Penelope Spheeris Mix)" flexi


Japanese Women
Decline of Western Civilization IV: Major Tom Visits a Space Cantina in New Los Angeles on Mars (Penelope Spheeris Mix)
Happiness Rekords


borrowed image


First of all, this is the best sounding flexi I have ever encountered. It sounds better than some 7"s I have received recently. I am blown away. Japanese Women do this punk, noise, kraut rock thing better than anyone else right now so I can't recommend this more. It's also a strange remix of sorts and the song sorta goes off in a strange direction but it's completely amazing. You would do well to buy this. 
     I have the test press of this release so it looks a little different from the other but it's still awesome; art by Anderson Cook (Tapes of a Neon God) and a sleeve that allows you to see the deep opaque red color of the flexi. 
     

     Would I buy this? I would overdrawn my account to buy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment