Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pigtail Perverts "After School Special" cs


Pigtail Perverts
After School Special
Self Released
(3)


This is the kind of thing you would think I would be sick of by now; the whole sex and violence and perversion imagery mixed with HNW. Strangely enough, I am not. I still get a kick out of this stuff. I think having a daughter is taking the joy out of this a bit for me as now and I constantly think about how in a more than a few years I am going to beat the shit out of half the planet but I bought a juicer so pummeling all of you shouldn't be too much of an issue. Anyhow, this is pretty good. Just straight up HNW that sits in the mid range area. Not super piercing with its high end, not totally pummeling with its bass.  Its just direct and unrelenting. Imagine running through the stations on a car radio after dark and pausing on the static between two stations and just letting it sit there as you drive into the night. It's like that. I suppose you are also suppose to think about rape and black eyes too but that's really just silly packaging on what is a fine piece of HNW. Limited to 13 copies and impossible to find…  good luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment