Friday, January 11, 2013

Messiah of Evil cs


Messiah of Evil
s/t 
Center for Disease and Control



I don't really have the patience for this. Silly 8bit beats with a guy singing in a super high falsetto voice about who knows what. It's very, very silly. It's the type of music you would sing to your cat when no one is around. I appreciate that but you don't have to record it. As I get towards the end of this cassette I am sort of appreciating the lunacy but I really hope I don't have to hear this again anytime soon.

     The artwork is terrible but kinda awesome. A drawing of a pig crying after beheading a man that had just decapitated another pig. The j card is too small for the case though and the type is too small and the hand drawn text is just forgettable. I guess silly is my description in general. 


Silly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment