Monday, December 9, 2013

ReDeMeR • Recombinant Choascillation cs

ReDeMeR
Recombinant Choascillation
Not sure…




So yeah. This is super silly. I am not sure what I was expecting but everything about this is silly. So much so that I believe it has to be a joke but apparently it is an inside joke because I cannot figure out what is exactly going on. The music is that kind of music that college comedians usually make in their freshmen year. The type of song that you might sing in the shower when you're happy or to your cat when it wants to be fed. It's weird. The logo is super ugly but it looks like they put a lot of work into it. Each R is drawn in a 80's sort of thrash style and the every E is a backwards 6. 666. Get it? *sigh* The D and M are treated normally but with the box that wraps around the whole thing all I can think is that most of the typographical inspiration for this probably came from a Pep Boys. I unfortunately cannot find the cassette to take a picture. I honestly think it may have vanished back into the ether. 

No comments:

Post a Comment