Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Instagram

I think I am going to try something here. Since I like to focus on the design and the packaging I think I am going to start using this Instagram thing. I have over 1000 followers on my personal account and over 1200 on my letterpress shop's account. I think these releases will hit more eyes and I will be able to review more things if I just do this. I am still dying to do a podcast and I have started on that but it's a lot of work to get it where you want. I may need your help on that. So go to the Instagram page and let's start spreading the word of dead as fuck formats.

1 comment:

  1. Herbal Penis Enlargement product is 100% guarantee to Enlarge and get a better ERECTION ,
    the reason why most people are finding it difficult
    to enlarge Penis is because they bedlieve on medical
    report, drugs and medical treatment which is not
    helpful for Penis Enlargement . Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily Enlarge your Penis permanently
    Contact Dr Olu via Email : Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or via WhatsApp : +2348140654426 for Natural root and herbal remedies put together to help you get Enlarge and Erect healthy.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete